- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAVCA-00266095-1040.EXEE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAVCA-00266095-1040.EXEE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Care Update Ver. 220.127.116.1170" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the VAIO Care Software Update is complete.